Once you have found yourself in a difficult financial situation when money is needed here and now, Inbox Loan (InboxLoan.com) may be the optimal solution.
The main specification of the experience is getting a loan from tribal lenders that follow the regulations of the Native American tribe rather than the state ones.
Thus, providers offer higher limits and more preferable conditions.
The minimal amount is $200, while the maximal ranges from $1,500 for new borrowers and up to $5,000 for return clients.
The term and interest rates may vary, depending on the amount, state of residence, and repayment period.
The loan is available in the vast majority of USA states, except for Montana, New York, Vermont, Alaska, Maryland, Georgia, New Hampshire, Virginia, West Virginia, and Utah.
The installment loan with Inbox is completely safe and does not have strict regulations considering its use.
The most common uses of:
- Late fees;
- Medical emergency;
- Bounced checks;
- Home repairs;
- Car fixing;
- Rent payment and others.
Requirements and Restrictions for Inbox Loan
Unlike the vast majority of loan providers, Inbox doesn’t pay much attention to the credit score of the borrower.
Instead, the provided information and repayment ability are the key factors that are valued.
To qualify for the loan, you need to meet several requirements, such as the following:
- Be the resident of the US (live in the state);
- Have a valid checking account;
- Be over 21 years old.
Once you match the requirements, you can proceed to the application process, which presupposes multiple important steps:
- Browse the website of Inbox and click the application button;
- Fill in the application form, mentioning the required information and selecting the desired amount;
- The representative of the company will contact you in order to confirm the application;
- The funds will appear on your bank account within 3 working days.
The information required in the application will include:
- Personal details: name, the number of your driving license, phone number, email, social security number, and home address;
- Banking details: account number, account type, and routing number;
- Income information: income amount, information about the employer, and frequency of payments.
Generally, Inbox loan is a beneficial option for those, who need money fast and without strict requirements:
- No payment penalty and other hidden fees;
- Up to $1,500 for new clients, without a regard to your credit history;
- An opportunity to repay the loan in several installments.
Read all the loan specifications and features before applying.